New Mexico Historic Sites
Created in 1931 to preserve and interpret important sites as part of the diverse history and pre-history of New Mexico.
- Coronado Historic Site
- Fort Selden Historic Site
- Bosque Redondo Memorial at Fort Sumner Historic Site
- Jémez Historic Site
- Lincoln Historic Site
- El Camino Real Historic Trail Site
Museum Hours of Operation
New Mexico Museum of Art & New Mexico History Museum:
- 10 am to 5 pm daily, Memorial Day through Oct. 7; closed Mondays rest of year.
- Open for free 5 to 8 pm Fridays, May through October, and first Friday of the month, November through April
Museum of International Folk Art & Museum of Indian Arts & Culture:
- 10 am to 5 pm daily, Memorial Day through October; closed Mondays rest of year.